Scrabble Word HO
HO - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of HO:
- (in police use) habitual offender
- (used as a call to attract attention, sometimes specially used after a word denoting a destination)
- (used as a command to a horse to stop)
- (used as an exclamation of surprise or delight)
- used especially to attract attention to something specified land ho
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.