Scrabble Word IMPOSES
IMPOSES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of IMPOSES:
- Arrange (pages of type) so that they will be in the correct order after printing and folding
- Exert firm control over something
- Force (something unwelcome or unfamiliar) to be accepted or put in place
- Forcibly put (a restriction) in place
- IMPOSE, to set as a burden or task [v]
- Require (a duty, charge, or penalty) to be undertaken or paid
- Take advantage of someone by demanding their attention or commitment
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.