Scrabble Word IN
IN - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of IN:
- about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions
- being in power
- ed as a function word to indicate limitation, qualification, or circumstance alike in some respects left in a hurry
- ed as a function word to indicate means, medium, or instrumentality written in pencil bound in leather
- ed as a function word to indicate purpose said in reply
- ed as a function word to indicate the larger member of a ratio one in six is eligible
- in or into some place, position, etc.
- included within a place
- on friendly terms with; familiar or associating with
- on the inside
- to 1 went in the house
- to 2a broke in pieces
- to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience
- to gather in harvest [v INNED, INNING, INS]
- used as a function word to indicate inclusion, location, or position within limits in the lake wounded in the leg in the summer
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.