Scrabble Word INSINUATE
Definition of INSINUATE:
- Maneuver oneself into (a position of favor or office) by subtle manipulation
- means to imply or suggest in a subtle or indirect way.
- Slide (oneself or a thing) slowly and smoothly into a position
- Suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way
- to hint or indirectly suggest [v INSINUATED, INSINUATING, INSINUATES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.