Scrabble Word INSTALL
Definition of INSTALL:
- Establish (someone) in a new place, condition, or role
- Place (someone) in a new position of authority, esp. with ceremony
- Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use
- to place in position for use [v INSTALLED, INSTALLING, INSTALLS]
- to place in position for use, also INSTAL [v -ED, -ING, -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.