Scrabble Word INTEGRATOR
Definition of INTEGRATOR:
- one that integrates [n -S]
- A person or thing that integrates, in particular
- A company that markets commercial integrated software and hardware systems
- A computer chip or circuit that performs mathematical integration
- An instrument for indicating or registering the total amount or mean value of some physical quality such as area or temperature
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.