Scrabble Word INTERCUT
Definition of INTERCUT:
- alternate contrasting camera shots by cutting
- insert a contrasting camera shot into (a take) by cutting
- to alternate camera shots [v INTERCUT, INTERCUTS, INTERCUTTING]
- to alternate camera shots in filming [v INTERCUT, INTERCUTTING, INTERCUTS]
- to insert (a contrasting camera shot) into a take by cutting
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.