Scrabble Word INTEREST
Definition of INTEREST:
- a. sum charged for borrowing money b. the rate for such charge
- business, cause, etc., in which a person has a share
- feeling of attention, curiosity, etc.
- the object of one's attention, curiosity, etc.
- to engage the attention of [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to excite or hold the attention of
- to the advantage or advancement of; in behalf of
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.