Scrabble Word INTERIORS
Definition of INTERIORS:
- An artistic representation of the inside of a building or room
- INTERIOR, the inside (the part within) [n]
- The inland part of a country or region
- The inner or indoor part of something, esp. a building; the inside
- The internal affairs of a country
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.