Scrabble Word INTERLACED
Definition of INTERLACED:
- (of two or more things) Cross each other intricately
- Bind intricately together; interweave
- INTERLACE, to lace, weave together [v]
- Mingle or intersperse something with
- Scan (a video image) in such a way that alternate lines form one sequence that is followed by the other lines in a second sequence
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.