Scrabble Word INTERLEAVED
Definition of INTERLEAVED:
- Divide (memory or processing power) between a number of tasks by allocating successive segments of it to each task in turn
- Insert pages, typically blank ones, between the pages of (a book)
- INTERLEAVE, to arrange in or as if in alternate layers [v]
- Mix (two or more digital signals) by alternating between them
- Place something between the layers of (something)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.