Scrabble Word INTERLUDES
Definition of INTERLUDES:
- A pause between the acts of a play
- A piece of music played between other pieces or between the verses of a hymn
- A temporary amusement or source of entertainment that contrasts with what goes before or after
- An intervening period of time
- Something performed during a theater intermission
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.