Scrabble Word INTERMEZZO
Definition of INTERMEZZO:
- (Italian) a short connecting instrumental movement in an opera or other musical work [n INTERMEZZI or INTERMEZZOS]
- A similar piece performed independently
- A short piece for a solo instrument
- A light dramatic, musical, or other performance inserted between the acts of a play
- A short connecting instrumental movement in an opera or other musical work
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.