Scrabble Word INTERPOLATE
Definition of INTERPOLATE:
- Insert (an intermediate value or term) into a series by estimating or calculating it from surrounding known values
- Insert (something) between fixed points
- Insert (words) in a book or other text, esp. in order to give a false impression as to its date
- Interject (a remark) in a conversation
- Make such insertions in (a book or text)
- to alter or corrupt something, such as a text by inserting new or foreign matter.
- to insert a word or passage in a book or manuscript, esp in order to mislead [v INTERPOLATED, INTERPOLATING, INTERPOLATES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.