Scrabble Word INTERPOSE
Definition of INTERPOSE:
- Exercise or advance (a veto or objection) so as to interfere
- Intervene between parties
- Place or insert between one thing and another
- Say (words) as an interruption
- to place between [v INTERPOSED, INTERPOSING, INTERPOSES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.