Scrabble Word INTERPRETING
Definition of INTERPRETING:
- Explain the meaning of (information, words, or actions)
- INTERPRET, to explain the meaning of, to elucidate also INTERPRETATE [v]
- Perform (a dramatic role or piece of music) in a particular way that conveys one's understanding of the creator's ideas
- Translate orally the words of another person speaking a different language
- Understand (an action, mood, or way of behaving) as having a particular meaning or significance
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.