Scrabble Word INTERRUPTS
Definition of INTERRUPTS:
- Break the continuity of (a line or surface)
- INTERRUPT, to break in between [v]
- Obstruct (something, esp. a view)
- Stop (someone speaking) by saying or doing something
- Stop the continuous progress of (an activity or process)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.