Scrabble Word INTONATION
Definition of INTONATION:
- Accuracy of pitch in playing or singing
- something that is intoned [n -S]
- The action of intoning or reciting in a singing voice
- The opening phrase of a plainsong melody
- The rise and fall of the voice in speaking
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.