Scrabble Word INTROIT
Definition of INTROIT:
- choral response sung at the beginning of a religious service
- music sung at the beginning of a worship service [n INTROITS]
- part of a psalm with antiphon recited by the celebrant of the Mass at the foot of the altar and, at High Mass, sung by the choir when the priest begins the Mass
- psalm or anthem sung as the celebrant of the Holy Communion enters the sanctuary
- psalm or antiphon sung or said at the start of a service [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.