Scrabble Word INTRUDED
Definition of INTRUDED:
- cause to enter as if by force
- enter as a geological intrusion
- thrust or force in or upon someone or something especially without permission, welcome, or fitness intruded himself into their lives
- INTRUDE, to thrust or force oneself in [v]
- to thrust oneself in without invitation, permission, or welcome
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.