Scrabble Word INVEIGLE
Definition of INVEIGLE:
- to cajole, also ENVEIGLE, INVEAGLE [v INVEIGLED, INVEIGLING, INVEIGLES]
- to entice, lure, or ensnare by flattery or artful talk or inducements.
- to induce by guile or flattery [v INVEIGLED, INVEIGLES, INVEIGLING]
- to lure or entice
- to persuade or obtain by ingenuity or flattery.
- to win over by wiles entice.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.