Scrabble Word INVERTING
Definition of INVERTING:
- Alter (an interval or triad) by changing the relative position of the notes in it
- INVERT, to turn upside down [v]
- Modify (a phrase) by reversing the direction of pitch changes
- Put upside down or in the opposite position, order, or arrangement
- Subject to inversion; transform into its inverse
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.