Scrabble Word IS
IS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of IS:
- (used to connect the subject with its predicate adjective or nominative)
- (used to form interrogative or imperative sentences)
- (used with other verbs to form progressive tenses, the passive voice, etc.)
- the ninth letter of the English alphabet
- third person singular present indicative of be
- to continue as before
- to exist or live
- to occupy a certain place
- to occur
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.