Scrabble Word IT
IT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of IT:
- attentive or alert
- aware of the latest fads, fashions, etc.; up-to-date
- being a member of the carnival
- information technology
- the neuter of he she him or her [pron]
- third pers. sing. neuter pronoun
- to become active or interested
- to love someone
- to possess the requisite abilities for something; be talented, adept, or proficient
- understanding or appreciative of something, as jazz
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.