Scrabble Word JABS
JABS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JABS:
- JAB, to poke sharply [v]
- make quick or abrupt thrusts with a sharp object
- poke quickly or abruptly thrust
- sharp, quick thrust or punch
- strike a person with a short straight blow
- strike with a short straight blow
- to pierce with or as if with a sharp object stab
- to poke or punch
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.