Scrabble Word JACKED
JACKED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JACKED:
- device for lifting heavy objects short heights
- electrical connecting device
- JACK, to raise with a type of lever [v]
- playing card with a picture of a soldier or servant
- to raise with a jack
- very stimulated and excited, as from coffee or drugs
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.