Scrabble Word JAGS
JAGS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAGS:
- JAG, to cut unevenly, also JAGG [v]
- load, as of hay or wood
- period of unrestrained indulgence in an activity; spree; binge
- sharp projection on an edge or surface
- state of intoxication from liquor
- to cut or slash, esp. in points or pendants along the edge; form notches, teeth, or ragged points in
- to move with a jerk; jog
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.