Scrabble Word JAMS
JAMS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAMS:
- (used with a pl. v.) brand of baggy, brightly patterned, knee-length swim trunks
- brightly patterned, knee-length drawstring swim trunks
- difficult situation
- JAM, to force together tightly [v]
- people or objects jammed together
- preserve of crushed fruit with sugar
- to become stuck or unworkable
- to interfere with (radio signals), making them unintelligible
- to make unworkable
- to push into a space
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.