Scrabble Word JAR
JAR - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAR:
- affect disagreeably unsettle
- be out of harmony
- broad-mouthed bottle
- have a harshly disagreeable or disconcerting effect
- make unstable or loose shake jar the ball free
- partly opened; ajar
- to have an unpleasant effect (on)
- to jolt or shake
- to make a harsh or discordant sound
- to vibrate from an impact [v JARRED, JARRING, JARS]
- undergo severe vibration
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.