Scrabble Word JAW
JAW - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JAW:
- either of two bones forming the framework of the mouth
- either of two complex cartilaginous or bony structures in most vertebrates that border the mouth, support the soft parts enclosing it, usually bear teeth on their oral margin, and are an upper that is more or less firmly fused with the skull and a lower that is hinged, movable, and articulated with the temporal bone of either side compare mandible maxilla
- friendly chat
- one of two or more parts that grip something
- position or situation in which one is threatened rode into the jaws of danger
- space lying between or as if between open jaws escaped from out of the jaws of the whale
- to chat
- to jabber (to talk rapidly) [v -ED, -ING, -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.