Scrabble Word JELLY
Definition of JELLY:
- any substance of such consistency
- sweet spread of fruit juice boiled down with sugar
- to become or cause to become jellylike
- to make into a jelly (a soft, semisolid substance) [v JELLIED, JELLIES, JELLYING]
- to make into a jelly, also JEELIE, JEELY [v JELLIED, JELLYING, JELLIES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.