Scrabble Word JERKY
Definition of JERKY:
- characterized by jerking movements [adj JERKIER, JERKIEST] : JERKILY [adv] / dried meat [n JERKIES]
- characterized by jerks or sudden starts; spasmodic
- dried meat [n JERKIES] / spasmodic [adj JERKIER, JERKIEST]
- meat, esp. beef, that has been cut in strips and preserved by drying in the sun; jerked meat
- silly; foolish; stupid; ridiculous
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.