Scrabble Word JESS
JESS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JESS:
- a short strap secured on the leg of a hawk and usually provided with a ring for attaching a leash
- male or female given name, form of Jesse,Jessie, or Jessica
- short strap fastened around the leg of a hawk and attached to the leash
- to fasten straps to a hawk's legs, also JESSE [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to put jesses on (a hawk)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.