Scrabble Word JETS
JETS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JETS:
- a compact velvet-black coal that takes a good polish and is often used for jewelry
- hard black stone
- intense black
- JET, to spurt forth in a stream [v]
- plane operated by jet propulsion
- stream of gas or liquid under pressure
- to shoot (something) forth in a stream
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.