Scrabble Word JIGGER
JIGGER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JIGGER:
- any of various mechanical devices, many of which have a jerky or jolting motion.
- measure of 11/2 oz. (45 ml) for liquors
- measure used in mixing drinks that usually holds 1 to 2 ounces (30 to 60 milliliters)
- mechanical device usually with a jerky reciprocating motion
- mold or a machine incorporating a revolving mold on which ceramic items (as plates) are formed
- one that jigs or operates a jig
- to jerk up and down [v -ED, -ING, -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.