Scrabble Word JINGO
JINGO - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JINGO:
- (an exclamation used to emphasize the truth or importance of a foregoing statement, or to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
- a zealous patriot, also JINGOIST [n JINGOES]
- characterized by jingoism
- of jingoes
- person who professes his or her patriotism loudly and excessively, favoring vigilant preparedness for war and an aggressive foreign policy; bellicose chauvinist
- used as a mild oath usually in the phrase by jingo
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.