Scrabble Word JOKER
JOKER - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOKER:
- a person given to joking wag
- ambiguous or apparently immaterial clause inserted in a legislative bill to make it inoperative or uncertain in some respect
- clause or expression inserted in a legislative bill with the unavowed object of defeating the ostensible purpose of the bill if passed
- insignificant, obnoxious, or incompetent person a shame to let a joker like this win Harold Robbins
- one of two extra playing cards in a pack, usually imprinted with the figure of a jester, used in some games as the highest card or as a wild card
- one who jokes (to say something amusing) [n -S]
- person who jokes
- playing card added to a pack as a wild card or as the highest-ranking card
- unsuspected or not readily apparent fact, factor, or condition that thwarts or nullifies a seeming advantage
- unsuspected, misleading, or misunderstood clause, phrase, or word in a document that nullifies or greatly alters it
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.