Scrabble Word JOLTY
JOLTY - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOLTY:
- an abrupt sharp jerky blow or movement
- event or development causing such a feeling the defeat was quite a jolt
- full of jolts; bumpy
- jerky (spasmodic) [adj JOLTIER, JOLTIEST]
- serious check or reverse a severe financial jolt
- small potent or bracing portion a jolt of horseradish
- sudden feeling of shock, surprise, or disappointment
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.