Scrabble Word JUDAS
JUDAS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUDAS:
- (of an animal) used as a decoy to lead other animals to slaughter
- a peephole (a small opening through which one may look) [n -ES]
- brother of James (and possibly of Jesus). Matt. 13:55; Mark 6:3
- judas hole
- person treacherous enough to betray a friend; traitor
- Saint Jude
- son of James and one of the twelve apostles
- the apostle who in the Gospel accounts betrayed Jesus
- the disciple who betrayed Jesus. Mark 3:19
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.