Scrabble Word JUJUS
Definition of JUJUS:
- ban or interdiction effected by it
- JUJU, a fetish or charm [n]
- JUJU, an object regarded as having magical power [n]
- object venerated superstitiously and used as a fetish or amulet by tribal peoples of West Africa
- the magical power attributed to such an object
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.