Scrabble Word JUNTA
Definition of JUNTA:
- a council or committee for political or governmental purposes
- a government council [n -S]
- a political or governmental council [n JUNTAS]
- group of persons controlling a government especially after a revolutionary seizure of power
- small group ruling a country, esp. after a seizure of power
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.