Scrabble Word JUTES
Definition of JUTES:
- a member of a Germanic people invading England from the Continent and settling in Kent in the fifth century
- JUTE, a strong, coarse fiber [n]
- JUTE, a strong, coarse fibre [n]
- member of a continental Germanic tribe, probably from Jutland, that invaded Britain in the 5th century a.d. and settled in Kent
- strong fiber made from certain East Indian plants
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.