Scrabble Word LI
LI - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of LI:
- (in Chinese ethical philosophy) the etiquette traditionally prescribed for individuals or groups of people in a given situation
- a Chinese unit of distance [n -S]
- Chinese unit of distance, equivalent to about one-third of a mile (0.5 km)
- link; links
- Long Island
- member of an aboriginal people of the island of Hainan in Southeastern China
- the Kadai language of the Li
- the solmization syllable used for the semitone between the sixth and seventh degrees of a scale
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.