Scrabble Word LO
Definition of LO:
- informal, simplified spelling of low, used esp. in labeling or advertising commercial products
- look! see! (frequently used in Biblical expressions; now usually used as an expression of surprise in the phrase lo and behold)
- used to attract attention or to express surprise [interj]
- used to call attention or to express wonder or surprise lo these many years
- used to express surprise [interj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.