Scrabble Word MASQUE
MASQUE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of MASQUE:
- a dramatic entertainment formerly popular in England [n -S]
- dramatic composition for such entertainment
- form of aristocratic entertainment in England in the 16th and 17th centuries, originally consisting of pantomime and dancing but later including dialogue and song, presented in elaborate productions given by amateur and professional actors
- masquerade; masked ball; revel
- short allegorical dramatic entertainment of the 16th and 17th centuries performed by masked actors
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.