Scrabble Word MAUD
Definition of MAUD:
- a Scottish gray and black plaid [n -S]
- female given name, form of Matilda
- gray woolen plaid worn by shepherds and others in S Scotland
- rug or wrap of like material, used as a traveling robe, steamer rug, etc.
- section of Antarctica on the Atlantic
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.