Scrabble Word NAZIS
Definition of NAZIS:
- a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
- harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person
- member of the National Socialist German Workers' party of Germany, which in 1933, under Adolf Hitler, seized political control of the country, suppressing all opposition and establishing a dictatorship over all cultural, economic, and political activities
- NAZI, a type of fascist (a supporter of fascism, also FASCISTA) [n]
- NAZI, a type of fascist (an advocate of fascism) [n]
- of or pertaining to the Nazis
- person elsewhere who holds similar views
- person who is fanatically dedicated to or seeks to control a specified activity, practice, etc.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.