Scrabble Word OBJECT
OBJECT - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of OBJECT:
- A data construct that provides a description of something that may be used by a computer (such as a processor, a peripheral, a document, or a data set) and defines its status, its method of operation, and how it interacts with other objects
- A goal or purpose
- A material thing that can be seen and touched
- A noun or noun phrase governed by an active transitive verb or by a preposition
- A person or thing to which a specified action or feeling is directed
- A thing external to the thinking mind or subject
- to argue in opposition [v -ED, -ING, -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.