Scrabble Word OH
OH - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of OH:
- (an exclamation of surprise, pain, sympathy, etc.)
- ed in direct address oh, waiter! Will you come here, please?
- ed to express acknowledgment or understanding of a statement
- ed to introduce an example or approximation
- to exclaim in surprise [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- used to express an emotion (as surprise or desire) or in response to physical stimuli
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.