Scrabble Word OIL
Definition of OIL:
- greasy combustible liquid used for lubricating, heating, etc.
- of oil
- to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well
- to have good luck, esp. financially; make an important and valuable discovery
- to lubricate with a greasy substance [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to smear or supply with oil
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.